Guess what guys – this week I am a guest host for the #Dreamteam linky!
I am extremely excited about it too. when I first started blogging 10 months ago, it took me a while to join my first one. However the #dreamteam linky has been one that I keep coming back to, so I was delighted when I had the chance to help Annette from 3 Little Buttons, and Heather from Shank You Very Much host it.
So, hoping that I don’t screw things up, here are the #Dreamteam linky rules:
- Add one post to the #DreamTeam linky, which goes live every Tuesday morning at 6am and will close on Thursday at 9pm.
- Add the #DreamTeam linky badge or a text link to the bottom of your linked up post.
- Share your post on Twitter with the linky hashtag #DreamTeam. Tag in your hosts for retweets @3_LittleButtons @HeatherKeet @threetimedaddy
- Please comment on each of the hosts linked posts PLUS the post directly before your own (a total of 4 posts as a minimum). If the post before your own does not carry the #DreamTeam badge or text link, you are not required to leave a comment.
- Optional. Get into the party spirit and tweet/add comments to any additional posts you have really enjoyed. Other bloggers are more likely to return the favour if you do! It’s a #winwin all round. As hosts, we will aim to retweet your posts again as we read them, as long as you have included your twitter handle in your sharing buttons.
*By linking up, you agree to your link being visible and accessible via the list of linked blog posts included below, to us sharing your posts on social media (tagging you as relevant), and to us sharing your post on our sites if chosen as a favourite.
For the #dreamteam linky, please use the following button code on your posts: