At the time of writing, I have been blogging for 225 days. It’s not a long time in the grand scheme of things but apparently, it’s enough to get to Venus and back. Unfortunately, I can’t use that for one of the seven interesting facts I need to use for the ‘Versatile Blogger Award’ that I’ve been nominated for.
I’m always pleased to be nominated for things like this because despite not blogging for very long it means someone, somewhere out there has noticed me. So a big thank you goes out to Becky at Bringing Up The Berneys.
So, what is the Versatile Blogger Award? It’s simple really. I just need to give 7 interesting (they won’t be interesting) facts (not sure they’ll be facts either to be honest) about myself (and not always be about myself) and then nominate 15 others (I don’t think I can find that many people) to do the same (they’ll probably ignore me).
Here we go:
1. How am I versatile you may wonder? I have double jointed knuckles which can bend back on themselves and I have abnormally freakish stretchy skin.
2. Another way I am versatile include my ability to write this post whilst watching Red Dwarf series 2 on Netflix and not be completely distracted by how different and weird Kryten looks.
3. Sorry, I forgot these facts need to be interesting. Um… my memory is rubbish.
4. At one point in my life, I have been told I look like these guys:
5. I am left handed but play the bass guitar right handed. I’ve also played a gig at the Manchester Academy but have never had a record deal. It sounds like a riddle, but it really isn’t.
6. My favourite band ever is the Pixies, but it makes me sad when my son says they have a girly name. He will be educated. Also, I challenge you to find a cooler bassist that Kim Deal.
7. After first seeing Ghostbusters when I was eight, I was so scared of the librarian scene I refused to watch it again until my early twenties.
I nominate these guys (I only picked 10), sorry if you’ve had this before or you have an irrational dislike of such nominations (feel free to unfollow 😛 )