Yes, another award nomination. This one I received not once but TWICE! Both Ross (Man vs Adulthood) and Gareth (16-Bit Dad) took the debatably wise decision to send this my way. Thank you! They probably have no recollection as it happened back in mid-December. I’ve been a bit slow/lazy/forgetful, but let’s do this…
Mystery Blogger Award Family Size Edition!
So what are the rules?
- Put the award logo/image on your blog. Check. I used the picture of the UFO as I thought it was more mysterious.
- List the rules. Check
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog. Check x2
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. Shrugs.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself. See below
- Answer the questions you were asked. See below
- Nominate 10 – 20 people & notify. Mmmm… (rubs chin)
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify). Ok
- Share a link to your best post(s). By ‘best’ I’m going to go with most viewed one.
3 Things About Me
- Tidying up the house, throwing things away and going to the tip excite me
- My eight year old son is better at Fifa 18 than me
- My favourite food is Lasagna made by Mrs Three Time Daddy
So, as it’s a double family size post I have 10 questions to answer.
My Questions from Ross:
- If you could be in any film, what would you be in and which character would you play? When I was little I always wanted to be Marty McFly from Back to the Future.
- What film gets you chocked up? La La Land.
- (Funny Q) : Who is your celebrity crush of the same gender? Ryan Gosling.
- If money wasn’t a worry and you had to buy one pointless purchase what would you get and why? I would buy the Lego factory just so I could sort all the pieces by colour and let people in for free.
- If you had to be a fruit what fruit would you be and why? A banana because I’m so appeeeeeling.
My questions from Gareth:
- What was your biggest inspiration for your blog? My kids… and my wife who gave me the idea. Otherwise my blog would be about biscuits. Seriously.
- How much time do you spend per day on your blog? It varies – some days not any, some days it could be a couple of hours either writing or messing with the theme.
- What is your dream job? Writing for a living without the pressure of it being any good.
- (Funny/Weird Question) What’s your most embarrassing moment with a celebrity (of any calibre)? Despite living in Manchester I rarely see many people you would consider a celebrity, let alone have an embarrassing moment with them. I nearly bumped into Phil Neville in the Trafford Centre.
- What TV show cancellation bothered you the most? Although it had probably run its course, ‘The Knick’. And ‘Alias’, even though by season five it was rubbish.
So I now nominate….
This is a tough one as I recently had a different blogger award and I tried to nominate a mix of new followers/favourites. I won’t pick 10-20 but I’ll go with this select few…
- Without using a calculator or getting stroppy like Nick Gibb, what is 8 x 9?
- I consider this an unusual phrase that the older generation use, but do your kids know they’ve been born?
- What was the last book you read to the end?
- When making tea, does the tea bag touch the milk?
- (funny/weird one, you know, because the others have been so normal) In ‘Being John Malkovich’ there is a portal into John Malkovich’s brain. If you could find a portal into anyone’s brain and see the world through their eyes, who would it be?
My best post
My most viewed post is this one about Daddy guilt
Thank you for making it this far.